Home » , , , » Cristiano Ronaldo Interview: "I can't wait for the EURO 2012 to start!" (Part 2)

Cristiano Ronaldo Interview: "I can't wait for the EURO 2012 to start!" (Part 2)


Cristiano Ronaldo interview to Marca, translated to English



Marca: Do you think that in order to win the FIFA Ballon d’or all that matters is what players do on the pitch, or are there other aspects not exactly related to football that can make the difference? There are some talks about influential lobbies, pressures, etc...

Cristiano Ronaldo:"I would rather not talk about those matters, because that's something I'm not that well informed about. I'm sure you got a lot more knowledge on those topics than me. The only thing I can say is that I expect it to be fair to everyone, not only for me, but for every player..."



Marca :"What do you think about Jose Mourinho's contract extension with Real Madrid until 2016?

Cristiano Ronaldo: "Just perfect and I couldn't be more happier about it. A club like Real Madrid needs to have a top coach like Jose Mourinh.  He has to stay with us. It seems clear to me that without Jose Mourinho,  Realmadrid wouldn't win as many titles as with him on the bench."

Marca:  Speaking of renewals, in what stage is your own contract renegotiation with Real Madrid? We could all read a few of your statements just some months ago; where you said that you would like to extend the current contract, even though it only ends in 3 years...

Cristiano Ronaldo: "My contract extension? Listen, if it depended exclusively on me, I would stay in Real Madrid until the end of my career. However, I'm not the only one who has a say on this matter..."


Marca:  Alright, but that statement does seem like many love swearing quotes that we've heard in the past from many other players. Not that I believe it is the case here...

Cristiano Ronaldo: "No, no. I'm telling you the truth, you can believe in my words. I'm being honest and I'll say it again while looking in your eyes: I want to end my career in Real Madrid! I want to stay at the club and I would sign an extension for 10 more years right now. However and like I said it before, it's not only up to me."

Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. LOCK STOCK - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger